Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company’s office in Brampton.
- Identify, manage and build new business relationship in the target market.
- Identify potential clients and decision makers within the organization.
- Effectively manage and maintain relationship with new and existing clients.
- Document and distribute detail agendas, meetings and action items from key cross- functional meetings.
- Communicate with customers and respond to their inquiries (via phone, email or fax)
- Provide track and trace updates of the shipments to the clients.
- Collaborate and offer assistance to Customer service manager in delivering optimal transportation service solutions.
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners and vendors.
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Account management.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience.
- Experience in sales capacity is an asset
- Ability to qualify leads quickly and accurately.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and system.